Last Modified: July 29, 2016
Tuito App is service offered to you by Tuito Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (Tuito). We often use just Tuito for mentioning the App and also the company.
Tuito aims at fast, fun way of interacting, collaborating and sharing information that can help build your knowledge base. It can be used to show where you are in terms of education, profession; what interests you at the moment, what classes or courses you intend to take; internships that you may be interested in or where you wish to go in daily life like coffee shop in more simplified manner than ever before.
Information we collect
Information you provide us directly:
Your username, password and e-mail address, mobile number when you register for Tuito Account
Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Tuito.
User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
Communications between you and Tuito App. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Information you provide us in-directly:
- We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other companies that are owned or operated by us, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
- Analytics information:
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
- We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- We collect user touch points and heat maps to understand what user touches or clicks when using the app to improve the App.
- Cookies and similar technologies:
- Content Information:
- We collect information about the content you provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content, replayed the content, and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Device Information and other information:
- We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
- We may collect information from your device’s phonebook.
- We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
- With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
- Log information:
- We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things such as details about how you’ve used our services, device information, such as your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, IP address, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
How we use information
We use information to give you amazing experience of Tuito App. The entire information collected by you is often given back to you in more than one ways. Some of them are:-
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter password during your visit or the next time you visit the service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor and analyse trends.
- Inviting your contacts automatically or allowing your contacts to know that you have joined Tuito App.
- Enhance safety.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Tuito application on your device.
- Hash Tag or Geo Tag may be used to identify your location or interest.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
- Communicate with you.
How we share your information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Tuito is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your posts, status, photos or any thing as per privacy terms of Tuito App.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Instagram API have copied or saved that information.
- What happens in the event of a change of control:
- Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following deactivation of your account, Tuito, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- We do not store photos or videos or any content that you send via Tuito Message or Video Feeds after we detect that it has been opened or has expired. But Tuito User can re-add your content by saving and adding again as attachment.
- Information related to your educational progress such as result, attendance, graphs, charts or any other analysis is saved in your server till the academic session and handed over to the educational institution if they ask for. We may continue to retain such information till commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Users who see the content you provide can always save it using any number of techniques: screenshots, in-app functionality, or any other image-capture technology. It’s also possible, as with any digital information, that someone might be able to access messages forensically or find them in a device’s temporary storage. Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. And we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. Parents or guardians can access to educational data such as exam result or attendance of a child below age of 13 only after consent given and approved by educational institution, however for children above age of 14 and above, special approval feature will be applicable for parents or guardians o further comply by even after educational institution permits for the same as we take privacy very seriously.
How to contact us
You can contact us by going to our websitewww.tuitoapp.com
Specific tracking and other services
We offer you service such as Tuito Tracker which will track your phone and give your location information only to those user whom you allow the tracking service. Your approval will be in one of the following form of sharing OTP, or clicking Approve button or scanning QR code etc. We value your safety and believe that tracking service by Tuito will help you feel more secure by disclosing your location to only specific user base as approved by you. You may also indirectly approve such device if you are subscribed to educational package through your educational institution where they may or may not track location of school bus thereby indirectly tracking your location. You may also be part of sales team or any other team in your company or any other entity where your employer or similar may track your location but these will be only after your consent.
Controlling your privacy settings
We will allow you to further refine your privacy setting through your profile setting in the Tuito App. This will help you to refine services such as Buzz, Messaging, Nearby, Tracker etc.
Special mention on automatic disclosed information
We will allow you to add certain status messages in Tuito messaging service etc. where if another user has your mobile phone number stored in their mobile phone address book or contact list, they will be able see your status information unless you have chosen to block such user. “Last Seen” information is available and displayed to each user who has your mobile phone number in their mobile phone address book or contact book (and which you have not blocked). These settings can be changed from privacy settings in the profile settings. Status will be seen by anyone who becomes part of your network unless you block that user.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.